Saturday, September 22, 2012

Send some love!

As Josh's big sister, I want him to be taken care of and to know he's missed and not forgotten. I never really thought I was protective but maybe I am? All I'm asking is to please send some love! Write him letters, they don't have to be long and send packages if that works for you. If you need help on what to send just ask me or my mom :)

And if neither of those things work for you then please just pray for him. That works too :)

His address at the MTC is:
Elder Joshua Phillip Black
MTC mailbox #144
NM-ALB 1008
2005 S. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604-1793

And you can also use dearelder.com to set up an account and send letters to Josh for free, while he's in the MTC after he's in Albuquerque there's a little cost. If you send one before 10am he should get it the same day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment